Thursday, July 1, 2010

Dealing With Every Day Problems

     What if I told you that I could help you solve your life's problems?  Seems impossible right?  WRONG!!!  There are solutions to every problem we face, and all we need to know is where to look for answers.  Don't give up, happiness is just around the corner!
     We all know what it feels like to have a bad day, when it seems like nothing is going your way.  You search for something or someone to help you through the pain.  Sometimes you find the answer you want, and sometimes nothing changes.  But there is hope! Hope that the future holds something much greater and better!
     I can testify that there is someone out there who cares about you.  He is our loving Father in heaven who sent His only Son to earth to die for us.  His Son Jesus Christ went through an immeasurable amount of pain so that we could follow His gospel and be cleansed from sin.  I know that if we turn to Him that we will find peace and happiness in our lives.  I have seen it happen a countless number of times in my own life and in the lives of those whom I love and care about. I urge you from the bottom of my heart to repent and turn to Christ!
     There is more power in the Atonement of Christ than we could ever understand.  No matter what problems you are facing in life, Christ can help you through them.  The first step is believing in Him and His atonement!  I know this is the truth, and that Jesus truly did bleed and die for each of us!  We just have to be willing to show Him that we will follow His gospel.  Don't waste another second, start today by learning more at www.mormon.org

6 comments:

MEL said...

Hey, I dig your blog! Nice background. ;) Isn't it awesome how there realy ARE answers to ALL life's great questions? Thanks for putting mormon.org on here too, good idea.

Kelly said...

I was really frustrated with a situation - I felt had given my 'all' but it just didn't seem to be enough. I knelt down to pray and was reminded of my Savior, Jesus Christ. Through His infinite atonement He has the ability to make up the difference when I am lacking. He makes my efforts whole and complete. Remembering this truth brings me peace and my hope is renewed.

Anonymous said...

With Jesus anything is possible!

Paul H. Erwin said...

Great post Elder Harris! I think it is important that everyone reads this with an open heart, to know that God does care about them. Why else would he sacrifice His only Son for our mistakes if he did not love us.

This is life said...

I couldn't agree more! The Atonement of Jesus Christ truely is HAPPINESS!!!

KC Harris said...

It seems like nothing else feels as fulfilling and satisfying as living up to the Atonement.